With artfully placed Restylane injections, you can restore your naturally youthful beauty during a simple, in-office procedure.
What is Restylane®?
Restylane is a family of hyaluronic-acid based dermal fillers that can:
- Smooth away fine lines and facial wrinkles
- Subtly enhance thinning lips
- Minimize vertical lip lines
- Lift and volumize aging cheeks
- Restore volume on the back of the hands
What Are the Benefits of Restylane
- Non-surgical way to correct telltale signs of aging
- Quick and comfortable in-office treatment experience
- Long-lasting results
- Highly versatile
Why choose Dr. Ringler’s office for Restylane injections?
Dr. Steven L. Ringler is a board-certified plastic surgeon located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. With over 35 years of experience, he is internationally recognized for his accomplishments in plastic surgery. Whether you require a surgical aesthetic procedure or a non-invasive treatment, you can rest assured that you are in highly capable hands.
Restylane injections may be performed by Dr. Ringler or one of our highly trained, expert injectors. Your injector has performed hundreds of beautiful, natural injections and will be either an MSN, RN or Physician Assistant. Our entire team of injection professionals receive ongoing training to insure subtle, beautiful results.
Video: Restylane For Tear Troughs
“Sarah is not only talented at what she does, she is a perfectionist. I have gone to her twice for fillers and Botox, and I will return again. She has a real knack for enhancing your look, but still keeping it natural. She always has the perfect solution for what my concerns are. Plus, she has a great personality and sense of humor!”
Our Restylane Products
We are proud to feature the full line of Restylane products at our Grand Rapids office. Here’s a closer look at the various formulations available and how they can help you turn back the clock on the aging process:
- Restylane Silk: Achieve your most beautiful lips with Restylane Silk. This FDA-approved product can subtly augment the lips and smooth away vertical lines around the mouth in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Lyft: Restylane Lyft is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel that is FDA-approved to restore natural-looking volume to the cheeks and hands.
- Restylane: Fight back against the first signs of facial aging. If you’re struggling with moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, Restylane can smooth away the lines and reveal your naturally supple face:
- Restylane Refyne: Soften laugh lines with Restylane Refyne. This groundbreaking formulation is designed with XpresHAn Technology and can create a more youthful look while preserving your natural facial expressions.
- Restylane Defyne: Redefine your appearance – on your terms. With Restylane Defyne, you can minimize deep laugh lines while unveiling a more youthful facial appearance.
- Restylane Kysse: Enhance your lips with natural-looking volume and flexible movement using Restylane Kysse. It contains XpresHAn technology for adding precise fullness to the lips and enhancing texture and appearance.
What to expect from your treatment experience
Your Restylane injections will be done in the privacy of our Michigan office. To begin, we will administer a local anesthetic to ensure a comfortable treatment experience. From there, we will use a small needle to inject precise amounts of your chosen Restylane product into key problem areas on your face, lips, and hands. As a genuine “lunchtime” procedure, you will be free to return to work and your normal daily routine after Restylane injections.
Am I a candidate?
Because Restylane is a safe, effective, and non-surgical anti-aging solution, most of our Michigan patients are considered candidates. Men and women with realistic expectations for what Restylane injections can accomplish tend to be happiest with their results.
How long will my results last?
Restylane results are temporary. Depending on the product used, your youthful new look can last between six and nine months. In addition, the product is dissolvable, so you can reverse your results if you’re unhappy with them.
How much does Restylane cost?
The cost of Restylane can vary depending on your location and the size of the treatment area. In general, you can expect to pay between $350 and $800 per syringe.
Contact us today
Smooth away telltale signs of aging, restore lost volume, and enhance your appearance with Restylane. Contact Dr. Steven L. Ringler’s office today to learn more about this treatment and discover if it’s right for you.