The Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery is located on East Paris Avenue in Grand Rapids, and we proudly serve all of Michigan.
Serving All of Michigan
Our Mission is to provide our patients, clients, and their families with excellent service and be a leader in the art and science of aesthetics and plastic surgery.
West Michigan is surrounded by inspiring natural beauty, and Grand Rapids is notorious for offering big-city excitement with a small-town sense of community pride and closeness. Our plastic surgery office is conveniently located near several high-end restaurants, such as Rose’s and Kitchen 67, and charming bars and pubs like Mulligan’s Pub and Gravity Taphouse Grille.
Out-of-town patients can rest well knowing that The Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery is easily accessible to several hotels and inns, including Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids. Our public transportation system, The Rapid, serves the Grand Rapids metro area and beyond to ensure you have a safe and convenient ride while staying in our vibrant city.
A Leader in Plastic Surgery
A Comprehensive, Personalized Approach
Dr. Steven L. Ringler is a board-certified plastic surgeon recognized nationally and internationally for his achievements and educational leadership in cosmetic and plastic surgery. He and his entire team are dedicated to providing the best in plastic and cosmetic surgery in Grand Rapids and West Michigan.
Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Patients,
We look forward to seeing you at our office for your visits and treatments. There are some changes at the office due to COVID-19 pandemic.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU AND OUR TEAM SAFE AT CAPS:
- For those who are unvaccinated, we ask that you wear a mask and maintain social distancing during your visit.
- Those who are vaccinated do not need to wear a mask unless they choose to.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the office and treatment rooms.
- All treatment providers will be wearing masks throughout your treatment.
- We will continue to maintain the highest standards of safety and sanitization at our office to keep our patients and staff safe.
Thank you for your understanding. Our patient and team safety and well-being is our top priority.
Dr. Steven Ringler & the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery Team