Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Patients,
During these unprecedented times with the COVID-19 pandemic, your health remains our highest priority. With safety measures from the state of Michigan changing day to day, and sometimes by the hour, we will do our very best to help you keep up with the changes and what they mean for you and our practice. We know many of you will have questions and we are taking the following steps to ensure your safety:
- We will not abandon our patients. We will continue to serve your needs as long as it is safe to do
so. At this time, we are primarily limiting in-office services to our post-operative patients.
- Our facility is always highly sterile and clean, however, we are taking extra precautions during
this time and adhering strictly to all guidelines set by the CDC and OSHA.
- We are screening all patients for risk of COVID-19 and will reschedule any patient who falls into
the high-risk category.
- We are offering virtual consultations with ZOOM and TouchMD by appointment. All consultations will
currently be complimentary. Please call the office to schedule.
- Our receptionist is still available to answer your calls, and our surgery scheduler will be
available to help you reschedule any appointments. We sincerely appreciate your understanding as
rescheduling surgery is difficult to predict with entire accuracy at this time.
We encourage everyone to stay calm and follow the guidelines set by the state. We will do everything we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients, team and community. We will keep you updated through our website, emails, and social media.
Dr. Steven Ringler & the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery Team